What am I supposed to do? What plans does God have for me? Is this the right path? How & when will I know?.... "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your future."
I take the GRE tomorrow.
I'll be fine.
I'll do fine.
I'll be fine.
My friend Janet said, "Take the test with full confidence; answer all the existentialist questions later."
But this comes from a woman who scored a 700 on both the Verbal and the Quantitative.
What if I get a 700 combined?
I did a pro/con list for staying in the teaching profession. I reenacted a similar list for attending graduate school. The ratio of pros between teaching to graduate school is 2:5. The ratio of cons between teaching and graduate school is 7:2.
I'm just afraid that it is me wanting this and not God. During prayer, I implored God to show me what it is He wants for me so that I may learn of it, so that I may want it too.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment